Simazat™ 4LCLICK HERE TO SEE COMPLETE PRODUCT INFORMATION INCLUDING CROP USAGE, REGISTRATION AND SAFETY DATA
Simazat™ 4L is an equal pre-mix of Atrazine and Simazine for use as a pre-emergent herbicide to control broadleaf and grass weeds in Christmas tree plantations and Corn.
Features and Benefits
- Provides Quackgrass control
- For pre-emergent use and application after weed growth removal
- Safe to use: non-corrosive and non-flammable
- Completely soluble in water and liquid fertilizer
- Simazat™ 4L is a Restricted Use Pesticide.
Does Simazat™ 4L provide season-long weed control in corn?
Simazat™ 4L provides economical, broad spectrum, season-long weed control in corn.
Can Simazat™ 4L be tank mixed with liquid fertilizers?
Yes, Simazat™ 4L can be tank mixed with liquid fertilizers, but do not apply after corn has emerged as there is danger of liquid fertilizers causing crop injury.
Always read and follow the label instructions on the product container(s) before using.