Me-Too-Lachlor™ MTZCLICK HERE TO SEE COMPLETE PRODUCT INFORMATION INCLUDING CROP USAGE, REGISTRATION AND SAFETY DATA
Me-Too-Lachlor™ MTZ is a pre-mix of two proven pre-emergent herbicides designed for controlling key broadleaf and grass weeds in Potatoes and Soybeans.
Features and Benefits
- Excellent foundation pre-emergent herbicide for a two-pass program regardless of herbicide trait technologies
- Provides two effective Modes-of-Action for ALS, Glyphosate and PPO resistant Kochia, Marestail, Pigweed and Waterhemp
- Can be tank-mixed with other herbicides for improved burndown prior to planting and/or crop emergence
What are the equivalent amounts of Me-Too-Lachlor™ II and Me-Try-Buzin™ 4L at my use rate?
Every quart of Me-Too-Lachlor MTZ provides the equivalent of 1.3 pints of Me-Too-Lachlor II and 10 fluid ounces of Me-Try-Buzin 4L (6.4 ounces of Me-Try-Buzin 75 DF).
When should I add Me-Too-Lachlor MTZ into my tank-mix of products?
Me-Too-Lachlor MTZ should be added as follows*:
- 1/2 tank of water (begin agitation)
- Water soluble packaging
- Wettable powders
- Wettable granules
- Liquid flowables
- Me-Too-Lachlor MTZ
- Emusifiable concentrates
- Remaining 1/2 tank of water
*Note: A jar test prior to mixing this product with other pesticides is recommended.
Always read and follow the label instructions on the product container(s) before using.