Trizmet™ IICLICK HERE TO SEE COMPLETE PRODUCT INFORMATION INCLUDING CROP USAGE, REGISTRATION AND SAFETY DATA
Trizmet™ II is a selective herbicide designed to control problematic grasses and broadleaf weeds in Field corn, Popcorn and Sweet corn.
Features and Benefits
- Multiple modes of action provide effective contact and residual activity
- Excellent foundation herbicide for prevention of herbicide resistant Kochia, Palmer amaranth, Ragweed(s) and Waterhemp
- Pre-plant through post-emergence applications, alone or in combination with other herbicides and / or liquid fertilizers
- Formulated with a safener for Corn
- Trizmet™ II is a Restricted Use Pesticide.
How important is rainfall to the effectiveness of Trizmet™ II?
Irrigation or rainfall should occur within 2 days of application, assuring adequate moisture for activation. If this does not occur, weed control may be decreased.
How much Atrazine does Trizmet™ II contain, so I can avoid illegal residue levels?
Trizmet™ II contains 3.1 lbs. of Atrazine per gallon or 0.775 lbs. active ingredient per quart.
Always read and follow the label instructions on the product container(s) before using.