Phiticide™CLICK HERE TO SEE COMPLETE PRODUCT INFORMATION INCLUDING CROP USAGE, REGISTRATION AND SAFETY DATA
Phiticide™ is a systemic fungicide containing phosphites, effectively controlling Brown rot, Downy mildew, Foot rot and other fungal diseases.
Features and Benefits
- Proven control of late Blight and Pink rot in Potatoes
- Protects and defends by activating the plants natural resistance mechanisms
- Contains a blend of Mono- and Dibasic phosphites
- For use in aerial, chemigation and ground applications
- Formulated with 6.69 pounds of active ingredient per gallon
When should I apply Phiticide™?
To achieve the best disease control initiate treatments before signs, symptoms or weather conditions are conducive to disease development.
What are the pre-harvest intervals for Phiticide™?
Phiticide™ can be used with 0 days pre-harvest interval.
Always read and follow the label instructions on the product container(s) before using.