Me-Try-Buzin™ 4LCLICK HERE TO SEE COMPLETE PRODUCT INFORMATION INCLUDING CROP USAGE, REGISTRATION AND SAFETY DATA
Me-Try-Buzin™ 4L is a pre-emergent herbicide labeled to control a wide range of broadleaf weeds and certain grasses in Alfalfa, Potatoes, Soybeans, Sugarcane, Tomatoes and other Crops.
Features and Benefits
- Convenient liquid flowable formulation provides ease of use for handling and tank-mixing with other crop protection products
- Proven preventative activity of key broadleaf weeds including Lambsquarters, Marestail, Pigweed, Velvetleaf and Waterhemp
- Foundation pre-emergent herbicide well suited for ALS, Glyphosate and PPO herbicide resistance management programs
In what order should I include Me-Try-Buzin 4L to my tank-mix procedure?
Me-Try-Buzin 4L should be added as follows*:
- 1/2 tank of water (begin agitation)
- Me-Try-Buzin 4L (allowing time for the formulation to disperse)
- Water soluble packaging
- Wettable powders
- Wettable granules
- Liquid flowables
- Emusifiable concentrates
- Remaining 1/2 tank of water
*Note: A jar test prior to mixing this product with other pesticides is recommended.
How much rainfall is required for incorporation?
A minimum amount of soil moisture is required to activate this product. In areas of low rainfall, pre-emergence applications of this product should be followed with light irrigation of 0.25 inches of water.
Always read and follow the label instructions on the product container(s) before using.