Diuron 80CLICK HERE TO SEE COMPLETE PRODUCT INFORMATION INCLUDING CROP USAGE, REGISTRATION AND SAFETY DATA
Diuron 80 controls herbaceous weeds, annual and perennial grasses for selective use in labeled Crops and non-selective use in Non-cropland areas.
Features and Benefits
- Provides contact and residual control
- Application timing flexibility: pre-plant, pre-emergent and post-emergent
- For use in aerial and ground applications
- Registered for use in Cereal grains, Field, Fruit and Nut, Ornamental and Vegetable crops
- Non-crop uses such Commercial lots, Highway Rights-of-Way and Industrial plants
How important is moisture to the timing of my Diuron 80 application?
Moisture is required to activate the chemical; best results occur if rainfall (or sprinkler irrigation) occurs within 2 weeks of application.
How close to trees can I apply Diuron 80?
Stay out of the drip line of desirable trees and be sure the chemical will not be washed into contact with the tree roots.
Always read and follow the label instructions on the product container(s) before using.