De-Amine® 4CLICK HERE TO SEE COMPLETE PRODUCT INFORMATION INCLUDING CROP USAGE, REGISTRATION AND SAFETY DATA
De-Amine® 4 is a premium, low-volatile 2,4-D Amine formulation that provides selective control of many Annual and Perennial broadleaf weeds and certain brush species.
Features and Benefits
- Registered for use in Cereal grains, Corn, Fruit, Rice, Sorghum, Soybeans, Sugarcane, Vegetable crops and Non-crop applications.
- Labeled for Ornamental and Turf Uses
- Contains 4 pounds of 2,4-D
- Excellent activity on many species of weeds that are known to be resistant to glyphosate
- Pre-plant, pre-emergent, and post-emergent applications (See label for details)
Is De-Amine® 4 labeled for use in Aquatics?
Yes, De-Amine® 4 is labeled for use on the banks of irrigation canals and ditches, ponds, lakes, reservoirs, marshes, bayous, drainage ditches, canals, rivers and streams that are slow moving.
Is De-Amine® 4 labeled for use on pre-plant in soybeans?
Yes, De-Amine® 4 can be applied no less than 15 days before planting soybeans.
Always read and follow the label instructions on the product container(s) before using.