AMS-All™CLICK HERE TO SEE COMPLETE PRODUCT INFORMATION INCLUDING CROP USAGE, REGISTRATION AND SAFETY DATA
AMS-All™ is an easy to use conditioning blend of Ammonium sulfate, defoaming agent, drift-reduction solution and surfactant for use with pesticides negatively affected by hard water.
Features and Benefits
- Provides Ammonium ions for enhanced pesticide absorption
- Mitigates risk of chemical drift by increasing droplet size
- Formulated with a full non-ionic surfactant load for optimal pesticide spreading and performance
- For use with any pesticide that is labeled for mixture with Ammonium sulfate
- Contains 3.4 pounds of Ammonium sulfate per gallon
My water isn’t that hard. Do I really need Ammonium Sulfate?
Yes, most water across the United States contains some level of hard water cations. These cations at any level do reduce herbicide absorption.
Can I expect to get drift control and spreading at 1 gallon per 100 gallons?
Yes, AMS-All™ is specifically formulated to provide full functionality at use rates ranging from 1 gallon per 100 gallons, up to 5 gallons per 100 gallons.
Always read and follow the label instructions on the product container(s) before using.