Simazat™ 90DFCLICK HERE TO SEE COMPLETE PRODUCT INFORMATION INCLUDING CROP USAGE, REGISTRATION AND SAFETY DATA
Simazat™ 90DF is a pre-mix herbicide of Simazine and Atrazine for the control of annual broadleaf and grass weeds when used at selective rates in Christmas tree plantations and Corn.
Features and Benefits
- Provides Quackgrass control
- For pre-plant, pre-emergent use and application after weed growth removal
- Safe to use: non-corrosive and non-flammable
- Completely Soluble in water and liquid fertilizer
- Simazat™ 90DF is a Restricted Use Pesticide.
Can Simazat™ 90DF be tank mixed with liquid fertilizers?
Yes, Simazat™ 90DF can be tank mixed with liquid fertilizers, but do not apply after corn has emerged as there is danger of liquid fertilizers causing crop injury.
Will Simazat™ 90DF stop up my sprayer?
Drexel has high quality formulations, including Simazat™ 90DF, that will readily go into suspension and will not hinder your spray applications.
Always read and follow the label instructions on the product container(s) before using.