Me-Too-Lachlor™CLICK HERE TO SEE COMPLETE PRODUCT INFORMATION INCLUDING CROP USAGE, REGISTRATION AND SAFETY DATA
Me-Too-Lachlor™ is a selective herbicide for residual control of most annual grasses and certain broadleaf weeds in Cotton, Peanuts, Pod crops, Potatoes, Safflowers, Soybeans and Tomatoes.
Features and Benefits
- Timing flexibility: Pre-plant surface-applied, Pre-plant incorporated or Pre-emergence treatment
- Post-emergent applications in Cotton and Soybeans
- Contains 8 pounds of Metolachlor per gallon
- For use in aerial, chemigation and ground applications
- Resistance Management: Group 15 Herbicide
How important is rainfall to the effectiveness of Me-Too-Lachlor™?
Irrigation or rainfall should occur within 2 days of application, assuring adequate moisture for activation. If this does not occur weed control may be decreased.
What are the plant back restrictions after the use of Me-Too-Lachlor™?
Any crop on this label may be replanted immediately after treatment. Some other crops can be planted, but please see label for specific recommendations.
All brand names, product names or trademarks belong to their respective holders.
Always read and follow the label instructions on the product container(s) before using.